Thank you, lovely A Bun Can Dance, for giving me this gorgeous award! But on the condition that I must tell you seven 'unknown things about myself'. So here it goes - all on the theme of glamour and glitter, in fact!
1. My current guilty pleasure... Sex and the City 2 outfit-watching. Hello, Louboutin!
Oh, the shoes...!
2. I agree with Honore de Belzac: "Carelessness in dressing is moral suicide."
3. I suffered heart palpitations when I saw this picture - Ella Fitzgerald and Marilyn Monroe are two of my favourite heroines for all of time:-
4. My latest love - Ryan Reynolds. As my compadre would say, "That beautiful, beautiful man..."
How SATC is this dress?
...and this apartment?
"Glamour is a moral stance."
5. I want to be Blake Lively, please.
6. I am in love with tutus...
...particularly when worn with a little navy military-style blazer, in fact!:-
[Taken in my new dorm room - so much bigger than last year, in our apartment on the fifth floor, looking out over the spires of Cambridge through the autumn leaves! And a walk-in wardrobe. I'm in love all over again. It's so good to be home.]
7. I'm considering robbing the camerado of her new Arizonan dress - only $10! Jealous!:-
"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."